Wednesday, August 16, 2017

This WILL Be Your NEW GOTO Tablet! HOMESTEC 8.5 Inch LCD Writing Tablet





*************************************************************

BUY HERE! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07145CL1Y

#HOMESTEC

************************************************************

At first, I did not like this! Why? Because I was pressing so light while writing because I was worried I might scratch it up. I later learned after reading the Amazon Product Info that says... The Harder you press, the darker the color will be on the tablet. So NOW, I press hard and you can see the writing very well!  Now I LOVE this!  I do admit that I am the kind of person who opens things up and uses it almost all the time without reading directions... AND THEN I READ THEM WHEN I CANT FIGURE THINGS OUT, OR THEY DO NOT WORK UP TO PAR! I usually find out that it was user error and not the poor innocent products fault.

Anyway, this is a great idea, and I think as they upgrade in future years this product will only get better and better.  The uses are endless!  For me thinking about teaching my son to write, this would have been an excellent tool.  Religious meetings?  I would have given this to my kids to write on during the services to keep them busy and quiet... so many uses!

***********************************************************

Main Functions: Writing and Drawing on the tablet is just like on the paper. It's suited for kids writing, drawing, office memo board, fridge message board and as a communication tool.

Portable: This tablet is 1/6" thin and is easy to take in a purse, scheduler, briefcase or backpack.

Environmental Protection: Writing or drawing with the included plastic stylus or any other suitable instrument - even your finger! You'll never need to search for a pen or pencil again. And you can save 1000 pcs paper every year!!!

High-Tech: The tablet's pressure-sensitive LCD writing surface creates lines of different thickness based on how hard you push.Erase your image with the touch of a button - and a friendly flash from the liquid crystal display

Package and Warranty:1x LCD writing tablet, 1x sleeve for the tablet, 1 x writing stylus, 1x battery inside, 1 x Magnet, 1x Magnetic American Flag, 1 colorful packing box. Warranty for 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment