Sunday, August 27, 2017

Easy To USE! Adding A Remote to ANYTHING That Plugs IN!





*****************************************************************

BUY IT HERE: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FHIG5R6

#Goronya

*****************************************************************

OK! So almost everyone I know has needed a product like this and wished for this type of product before... For me the light down the hall that has no switch! No windows, no light till you get there and turn it on.  Hooking this up was easy and we have used it daily since I set it up! We have encountered no problems what so ever with this product, and honestly, love it! The company is helpful and wants to help you if you should have trouble understanding how to set it up, but trust me!  ITS EASY!

This is great for everyone, but I can see this helping handicapped and the disabled as I myself and disabled and also put this on my bedside table light that I often have trouble reaching the cord/switch.  It works like a dream!

*****************************************************************

Remotely control hard-to-reach appliances and devices without built-in power ON/OFF switches at the push of a button

Very low standby power consumption and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills and extend product life

Ideal for any Household appliance such as lamps, lightings, holiday decorations, or security applications

Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics; operating from as far as 100 ft. in line of sight

Free lifetime technical support ,with 18-month limited warranty by Goronya

No comments:

Post a Comment