Saturday, August 5, 2017

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR PETS TEETH! NO DRUGS NEEDED!





Buds teeth!  My dog Bud is a rescue that came to us with terrible teeth! So every three months I clean his teeth.  I can not afford to take him to the vet every three months so I taught myself how to do it, AND YOU CAN TOO!



It costs approx. $300 to have your pet's teeth cleaned at the VET!  They put your pet to sleep, and clean their teeth with these tools.  They wake up, gums sore and groggy!  I personally can not afford to do this every three months, and I would not want my dog under anesthesia every three months, or even twice a year!  Doing this at home allows him to recoup quickly and not have to detox from the drugs.



Bud fights me at first... but after a while, he gives up and it goes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment