Thursday, August 24, 2017

MY 2ND GREAT KIDS SNACK SUBSCRIPTION BOX! EVEN BETTER THAN#1





*******************************************************

BUY ME HERE:

https://www.greatkidssnacks.com/collections/great-kids-snack-box/products/great-kids-snack-box-30-snacks-month-to-month.html

*******************************************************

My Video Here  https://youtu.be/1iiiCi7uckE

*******************************************************

SO MANY CHOICES!!  BARS, CHIPS, ICEPOPS, AND MORE!

This is my second subscription box and  I have to say that even my son ate a lot of the items in this box as he had forgotten that these snacks  were healthy and dug in! The item that sticks out the most are the Freezer Pops x2 and These cute little ice cube in mini trays.  These mini trays of flavored ice were so full of flavor!  They refreshed my mouth andhad a delicious flavor.  They were so good that my son kept eating them and wanting me to get more of them!



Honestly this snack box is a life saver!  I ended up going to the hospital for hours each day and I was fortunate enough to have this snackbox to take snacks with me to the hospital.  If not for this we would have been so hungry and also would have spent a fortune buying something from the hospital. The snacks were a hit all around!  Everyone had different snack and really enjoyed them.



I really enjoy the bars a lot, and the flavors are unique and make you wish there were more in the box. I  had to save wrappers of some of the snacks because I had wanted to make a video showing you what I got in my second subscription... But hungry snackers beat me to it! YOU can watch my video tour here!   https://youtu.be/1iiiCi7uckE

We are really enjoying this subscription!

.  Each month you will receive a box packed with:

30 different healthy snacks

Individually-wrapped snacks

Kid-tested tasty nutrition

Nutritionist-approved ingredients

On-the-go convenient packages

Nutrition for mental alertness

Healthy energy for physical activity

FREE Shipping!

No Commitment, Cancel at anytime.

With monthly delivery of the GREAT Kids Snack Box, busy parents will have a convenient way to provide their children with healthy snacks. Keep kids happy & healthy with the fun and excitement of being able to grab a healthy, organic and all-natural snack. Address the box with your child's name for added excitement, when their box arrives in the mail each month!

******************************************************

@greatkidssnacks

#GREATKidsSnacks

https://www.greatkidssnacks.com/collections/great-kids-snack-box/products/great-kids-snack-box-30-snacks-month-to-month.html

No comments:

Post a Comment