Wednesday, August 23, 2017

LOOK WHAT I GREW IN MY GARDEN!! 3DSIMULATION OF JUICY WATERMELON!





***************************************************************

Buy Me Here!

https://mybruneistore.com/new-arrival-soft-simulation-3d-watermelon-high-elastic-pillow-cushion-plush-toy-unique-gift-for-kids-friends-or-family

#MBS

*********************************************************

This 3D Pillow is amazing!  It has a Memory Foam Padding and the watermelon cover has a zipper in case you would like to take it off and wash it... Fantastic idea, because pillows need to be washed now and then.

The pillow measures about 16 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches tall.  It LOOKS SO REAL! When it was on my table it looked like a real hunk of watermelon.   The 3D simulation is spot on!   I have it in my bedroom on a chair as watermelon is one of my favorite things EVER!  I could eat it every single day of my life and not get tired of it.

    You could use this pillow anywhere, but what a nice surprise out of the summer deck lounge, or in your child room too!  My dog thought it was real and was smelling it wondering where the good flavor was!  He actually eats watermelon with me!  He was a bit confused when he was smelling it and it just did not have his watermelon smell.

Anyway! The sky is the limit with this pillow!  It could go anywhere, and be an awesome gift for all your family and friends.  It's comfortable and stylish and brightens up my bedroom chair AND makes me smile every time I see it!  I LOVE IT!

PS.I have bought 4 separate transactions from this website and have never had any trouble.  They answer emails quickly!  I know this because I made a huge mistake with an order once and needed them to fix my mistake and well... they answered me in about 30 minutes and fixed my mistake and relieving my stress.  Great Customer Service!!

No comments:

Post a Comment