Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Gear Ultimate Infusion Water Pitcher. PREPARE FOR YUMMINESS!








I regularly use a personal infusion water bottle, so when I saw this Pitcher I was so excited to see that someone took the next step!  Having this in your fridge will make you and your family drink more water!  Everyone's always in a hurry, they open the fridge door and want a quick drink, and of course we always eat and drink with our eyes first... so when you see this mouth watering fruit filled pitcher glistening in your fridge, your going to grab it, and drink the tasty water!!



I filled my infusion tube with Raspberries and Strawberries and let it sit in my fridge for about an hour.  The taste was awesome!  I could taste the fruit when I first filled the pitcher, but it was vague.  An hour later the flavor was bold and sweet.



In the morning the water was so pink and tasty... So, from now on, I make my infusion pitcher right before i go to bed. This way when I wake up it is ice cold, and super tasty!

Plus in the morning I'm just  in need of a cold drink and having this ready really saves time.



Ohhh! And I was thinking about Sangria!!!   You could use this when you make Sangria too!!



^^In the morning, I took the infusion tube out and emptied the fruit into my Ninja blender to use in my smoothie! This way, the fruit has been recycled into a drink, instead of thrown out.   I would have felt terrible throwing out raspberries and strawberries. This way, nothing gets wasted!



***I have a compost pile, and the animals that use my compost as a buffet would have LOVED it! But, it enhanced my breakfast smoothie.



BUY ME HERE: http://www.amazon.com/Infused-Water-Pitcher-Shatterproof-Homemade/dp/B013NO1M24?ie=UTF8&keywords=water+pitcher



#GearUltimate



Product Info:

___________________________________________________________________________

YOUR BEST CHOICE: Perfect for making refreshing healthy homemade infused drinks from fruits, herbs and vegetables. Fun way to hydrate, and a great alternative to artificial flavouring, sodas and sugar. Stop worrying about toxins and chemicals leaching into your beverage. Reward your body with natural minerals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants. Drink crisp, clean, healthy infusion drinks, increase metabolism, support your immune system and detox in style!

TOP QUALITY & DESIGN: Built from first-grade, non-toxic, BPA-free acrylic. Sturdy, shatter-proof, built to last. Clear acrylic allows for enticing view of the inside. Features an easy-to-grip handle and a secure lid. Infuser core can be filled with fruits for your naturally flavored drinks of choice. Ice core is ideal for cooling your favorite drinks without diluting the flavors. Both infuser tube and ice core are removable. Top-rack dishwasher safe and easy to hand wash & clean.

PERFECT GIFT IDEAS FOR ALL: Make healthy lifestyle a reality. Drink crisp, clean, healthy and refreshing iced water, tea, punch, sangria, alcohol, beverages etc. from your infusion water bottle. As a gift, it will please any receivers! It makes a lovely kitchen & home gift for housewarming parties, bridal registry, Mother's Day, birthdays and more.

SUPERIOR VALUE: Bundle includes the Gear Ultimate Fruit Infused Water Pitcher, removable infuser tube, freezable ice tube. BONUS EBOOK: Your purchase comes with a FREE Gear Ultimate's Infused Water Recipes downloadable ebook containing great tips and recipes for infused drinks - Limited Stock! Create your own naturally flavored water with vegetables & fruits from mints, lemons, limes, strawberries, mangos, oranges, citrus and more, with the quickstart recipe ebook included in your purchase.

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We are the trusted kitchen brand with thousands of happy customers. You get a full unconditional money back guarantee if you are not happy with your infused water pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment