Sunday, November 20, 2016

Little Black Mermaid Dress comes in 3 colors! Aqua Blue, Metallic Green...











This really unique little black dress is so different! I wore the dress upstairs to show my mother, and she had company and they both LOVED it! 
Its extremely comfortable, and versatile, meaning you could dress it up and wear it to a dinner party, or you can wear it to the beach or just out and about as an everyday dress. The sky is the limit with a little black dress!
It comes in sizes S-XLL and for me I normally wear a 1X it fit very well.
Also, it comes in three beautiful colors *Shimmery Black *Aqua Frosty Blue *Metallic Green
I think it would look even better on me if I put on a body shaper and bike shorts to cover my thighs.


100% Polyester
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BASED ON BUST MEASUREMENT BELOW
Bust (S)32.5'' (M)34.5'' (L)36.5'' (XL)38.5'' (XXL)40''
Waist (S)26'' (M)28'' (L)30'' (XL)32'' (XLL)33''
Mermaid scale print design, elastic waist
Sexy shiny mermaid dress show your perfect curves, perfect choice for party,club or daily wear
BUY ME HERE:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQ1KEUO
#jxstarperfashion

BUY ME HERE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQ1KEUO

#jxstarperfashion


No comments:

Post a Comment