Friday, November 18, 2016

Learn to Code PYTHON for Multiplayer Adventure Gam









This is an online program to help teach you coding...  Your purchase the program and work at your own pace through step by step written and video instructions.



Also available is a facetime type program called ZOOM ROOMS that you can meet with a teacher to help you with your lessons.  In the Zoom Rooms, either you share your computer screen, or you share the teachers computer screen and then follow along with help from the teacher.  You also have portfolios that you upload to the teacher, and I noticed they had some past contests that all the students are able to enter. 



I noticed it says Multiplayer... I am not sure how to achieve multiplayer, but will continue to dig deeper into this program to understand all that is available.



So far it is the only one that I even HALF WAY understood...  It is of course like learning a new language and is not easy at all!



I think I would benefit from a cheat sheet type printout prior to the start of each lesson to better understand what the typed in text was all about.



Also my son could not figure out how to get the class videos into full screen and thus could not see what the teacher was typing in, and he got lost and gave up.



I found that you just need to open the video in another window and zoom in... that being said you probably could just zoom in, on the original window.  But... Opening the video alone in a separate window is less cluttered then being on the other window.



This company has a monthly fee you can pay, and if I understand correctly, that might be for having a hands on teacher via the Zoom Rooms.



We will continue to learn and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment