Friday, June 23, 2017

Worst Needles Ever! At Dentist to get 11 teeth PULLED! PAINFUL!







YES I BROUGHT MY STUFFED PUPPY DOG I HAVE HAD SINE I WAS 17!  He has come into most of my major surgeries throughout my life!



Just a quickie in the Oral Surgeons chair right after he gave me about 12 needles.  I cried!  The needles you get for the front teeth are extremely painful!  You can be put to sleep for this all, but I chose not to be put to sleep.  I have a serious fear of it!

    I have had a lot of surgeries, and my brain thinks  Major surgery ok.. you lived!  But, with my luck being put out for teeth being pulled and I would never wake up!

Either way, you can be put out for this!  It sucked!  PLUS the next few days those needle sites are going to hurt like crazy!



I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)


No comments:

Post a Comment