Saturday, June 24, 2017

THEY SCREWED UP MY DENTURES!! Home from my 1st visit for fitting





SO...It is the next day after the extractions. Day of extraction the surgeon could not get the lowers into my mouth.  He said they had an odd ridge that should not have been there, so I went home with only the uppers in place.

   Today I went to my dentist's office that made the dentures and they were supposed to fit them to my gums or adjust them. My regular dentist was off so I saw her co_worker who was very nice, but really was not hearing me, or understanding what I was trying to tell her.

    This dentist ground off the ridge and more to get the bottoms into my mouth but she did not get them to fit properly.  She said if she ground off anymore they would break!!   But... my mouth won't close!!

....I see my regular dentist on Thursday of this coming week,((Tuesday if my regular dentist has an opening))  I am trying to hold it mentally together until I see her, as she promised me that she would make sure I get a good pair of dentures.  I'm going to try to stay sane til I see her and find out what she is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment