Friday, June 23, 2017

THE PAIN IS REAL! Had 11 Teeth Pulled about 10hrs ago! THE PAIN IS REAL!





SO, I got my teeth pulled at around 12 pm and after a long day with my parents, I finally got to sleep and rest.  I woke up about 6 hours later and the pain was tremendous!  THE PAIN IS REAL!

   I had just used the bathroom and took my top plate out and rinsed the clots out and putting them back in was earth shattering!  I was crying, the dog ran...  He left me when I needed him! HA!

   Even though it hurts like hell to put the dentures back in, it's a good idea to rinse your mouth a few times a day to get rid of that old blood and clots to cut your chances of infection.  It just hurts like CRAZY!



I am using Anbesol Mouth Wash *Non-Alcohol Version* to clean the site and rinse out the dried blood and clots.  I am hoping the numbing ingredients will help it hurt less to replace the dentures.  IT STILL HURT SO BAD I CRIED LIKE A BABY!

Another YouTuber recommended the Anbesol and I thank him for his help!

No comments:

Post a Comment