Saturday, June 24, 2017

SO MUCH PAIN! DENTURES? 11 TEETH PULLED 10HRS LATER





SO after getting my 11 front teeth pulled, I napped for quite a few hours and woke up in massive pain! I fell asleep, and I should have taken some pain meds before I went to sleep but forgot.

I woke up shivering in pain!

I took my top dentures out to rinse the old blood and blood clots out which hurt like hell, but PUTTINGTHEM BACK IN WAS TRAGIC!

   It hurt like crazy to put them suckers back in!

I used the Anbesol Mouth Rinse in hopes of it helping the pain a bit.  Even though it hurt, it is so important to keep the surgical site clean to prevent infection.

Just keep telling yourself it will get better soon.



I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment