Tuesday, June 13, 2017

After being told your dying, you sometimes stop living for yourself... ...





After being told your dying, you sometimes stop living for yourself... ...
In 2014 I was in the hospital for 15 days and had a abscess the size of my liver from going Septic. I stopped wearing makeup and doing much for myself because I guess I was just waiting to die! 
  This past year, I realized I had to live for myself, even if it is not for a long time...  I started wearing makeup again and doing stuff just for me!
   At this point, I have been very lucky in knowing when I am going septic before it gets out of hand.  As soon as I start having a temp I get on antibiotics.  OR as soon as I start tasting sepsis I get on my antibiotics! I have a running prescription with my doctor for antibiotics so I get on them as soon as I sense something is up.  I have a bottle at home so its always on hand!  
   Right now I am normally getting sepsis signs every 3 months.
#septic #sepsis #terminal

No comments:

Post a Comment