Saturday, September 2, 2017

The Whipped Creamer Full Version *My Failures & Finally Suceess!!





****************************************************************

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HF0JO72

#welldeal

****************************************************************

So, I had some trouble in the begining! 1st I had trouble finding the right size Whip-It. Instore they no longer carry the 8gr N20 due to drug abuse using this product. They do carry the larger one for BB Guns and I mistook the 12gr one for the 8gr canister as I was just so excited to have finally found it!

I finally had to order it online and, you can find the very cheap online thankfully.

My next Mistake was to take the N20 canister off the Cream Whipper. I mistook the directions that are numbered... I thought it meant to take the canister right off when you are finished loading it.  Once I did this the can was no longer charged.  I finally figured out that I needed to leave it on while in use. After I did this, My Cream Whipper has been working like a dream!

I normally make my own Whipped Cream using just a whisk and whipping cream with sugar. This Cream Whipper is like having a can of whipped cream in your fridge when ever you need it! We are loving it!

Canned Whipped Cream is 4.00 and up for one can. You can buy half and half or whipped cream for a few dollars and make several cans of Whipped Cream, saving you money in the end.  Each Whip-it Canister is for one full Cream Whipper.  You can add the amount of sugar you like, and even some Vanilla Powder to enhance the flavor.  Use Your Imagination! {Vanilla Powder, Cinnamon}





***************************************************************

★ Durable Whipped Cream Dispenser: This professional whipped cream siphon premium food grade aluminum canister and head, durable for long time using. It also is easy to clean, just rinse out the canister and use the brush to clean the tips and other smaller parts

★ 0.5L Capacity: 1 pint whipped cream maker, it's great for home using to whip cream, ice cream, frostings, soft cheese, pastry cream, butter, jellies and more. You'll be amazed by its versatility. Your homemade treats will sure to impress friends and families. Make meal and dessert time much more memorable with this cream whipper

★ Various Cream Whipper Nozzles: The cream whipper comes with three kind of decorating nozzles, 3 of stainless steel decorating nozzles, and 3 of plastic decorating tips, the various nozzles allowing different flows of the whipped cream, for whatever design you are trying to create, your desserts and food toppings will looks as great as they taste

★ Easy to Use: Perfect whipped creams and foams every time. Great for decorating the cakes, homemade mocha's, and any treats you like. Directions are simple and included (gently washed the dispenser in soapy water, let it air dry, then placed it in the refrigerator so it would be chilled when you need it)

★ Compatible with all brands of cream chargers, including Mosa, ICO, Best Whip, isi and more (cartridges not included)

No comments:

Post a Comment