Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Come Check Out The Von Electronic Insect Killer/Bug ZapperWith a Night L...







********************************************************************

BUY IT https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0749MQL4Z

#VON

*********************************************************************

At Night, I sit in my room and work on my laptop in the dark/light of the laptop. This light draws the gnats that have snuck through the screen during the day into my bedroom to attack me! So, I bought this in hope that they would go to the light of this bug zapper instead of my and my laptop.  No Lie, these gnats bonk me in the face often and bite me all the while I am trying to edit my videos.  I often kill about 10 a night on my screen.  That's probably not good for my laptop's screen, but it seems like they love the light! These little Von Bug Zappers have made a huge improvement for me, with only one gnat bothering me last night! None the night before and the same before that! I now have one in the hallway close to my room, and one in the kitchen above the counter and that really seems to be working!

Not only that...They look nice and the low light is not intrusive to my son while he is trying to sleep at night.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Von electronic insect killer materials are plastic and CCFL light source. It has small size: 4.7x2.6x2.9 inches that can be to carry easily. The power is 2.5W so it will not harm the human. Mosquito killer lamp can be widely used in Household, hotel, restaurant, dining room, hospital, students’ dormitory, coffee house, bar, movie theater, office, mess hall, industrial building, outdoors etc.

Low Noise and high safety: ultra-quiet electric to minimize the noise. Mosquitoes are attracted to the repository and been charged to death. There is no “Pa-pa” sounds like other mosquitoes catchers, and there is no high voltage, so it's very safe and quiet for people.

Purifying air: High concentrations of the photocatalyst can absorb more harmful gases.

Disinfection: UV light can kill harmful bacteria in the air.

Live mosquito which was captured in the mosquitoes storeroom will send out chemical information to attract the same, can continuously capture the surrounding blood-sucking female mosquitoes, To interrupt the mosquito breeding cycle group, completely eliminate mosquitoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment