Saturday, September 2, 2017

Come Try This Amazing Pedi Pamper 7 Day Foot Peel Treatment! Its Easy & ...





****************************************************************

BUY IT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015DMD4SO

#pedipamper #baby foot peel  #foot peel

****************************************************************

SOoo I was kind of scared after seeing pictures of women's feet peeling off in sheets!  I was worried that it would hurt, as if you have ever had a peel on your feet  IT HURTS BADLY!

I bravely put my Pedi Pamper Booties on and faced my fears!

I left them on for 70 minutes as I was worried my feet were in very bad shape. I felt a little burn here and there, but not and OUCH burn... just a tingle kind of thing.  Nothing major at all.

I took my booties off in the bathroom and then washed my feet to get the compound off my feet and so as to not hurt my dog, he sleeps under the covers next to my feet. NO! ON MY FEET!

Day one went by... Day two... Day 3... Hmmmm I was worried! The night of day 3 I was laying on my bed with my feet on top of the blanket and I noticed a lot of white stuff on my maroon blanket. I did not put 2 & 2 together at first.  I did not realize that was my feet peeling until later on that night.

I did not take a picture, as I didn't realize it was the Pedi Peel. The next day I had the same kind of experience. My bed seems to be the place my feel decided to peel.  I did not experience a huge skin peel, meaning I did not take it off in sheets. Mine seemed to peel off under my blanket in bed, or on top of my blanket.

I think I would like to do it again to see if I can get more of a peel!  They are STILL peeling right now!   If I start to get a monster peel on, I will come back to update!

I recommend this product! Why?  Those callouses can cause pain, or be painful. This peel takes off those callouses without you having to sand or shave your feet.  That means it is safer and for you and less likely to be cut.

****************************************************************

Important information

Indications

Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 - 7 days after your initial application. Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells. It will exfoliate gently and naturally. In some instances, the skin may become dry until the peeling begins. Should this occur, moisturize lightly and sparingly. Peeling time varies and can take up to 2 weeks to complete, depending on the amount of the dead skin on the feet. If you feel that a second application is needed, wait 2 weeks after the 1st treatment and reapply.



Ingredients

Water, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Isopropanol, Glycerin, 1.3 Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cucumber Extract, Sodium Lactate, Salicyclic Acid, Xantham Gum, Polysorbate20, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Malic Acid, Urea, Citris Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, Trehalose Henderahelix Extract, Phenoxxyethanol, Rosemary Extract, Poly Quarternium 10



Directions

1.Cut open your booties along the line at the top. 2.Put your Pedi Pamper booties on your feet. 3. Put your regular socks OVER THE TOP of the booties 4.Leave your peel on for 60 to 90 minutes 5.Remove the booties after 60-90 minutes and DISCARD! Rinse your feet. 6.The peeling will start on your feet in the next 3-4 days. The peeling will be completed in 7days (some people can take a little longer) FOR BEST RESULTS - Soak your feet for 10 minutes every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment