Saturday, January 7, 2017

Buena Skin has so many Yummy Scrubs!! Brown Sugar?? Ohh YES!

I'm in love with the company Buena Skin. Their Spirulina Scrub..It has green tea and man you can see the moisture affects of this product even before you get out of the shower! My skin felt so SILKY and healthy.

It shimmered from the moisture ... I love how soft it made my feet too. My son used it too, and he has terrible terrible dry skin on his feet to the point where he can not stand to be without his socks on. it did an awesome job on his Yeti Feet!!

The Spiraling is naturally good for your body... I use it in my shakes and smoothies. But now you can attack the bad with spirulina from the outside too!!
I highly recommend this product... your skin will thank you!! The person in bed with your dry feet will thank you too.
Add the newer product, Brown Sugar Scrub... it has the same lovey affect on your skin!! Shimmery moisture! The smell that floats through the air while your showering is AMAZING! I honestly love this company!

Buena Skin #BuenaSkin Beautiful Skin Scrub-Ba-Dub-Dub in my Tub!

Buy me here http://goo.gl/4cqqbm
#BuenaSkin
Store Front https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A1RD6BVUFC2ZSN&merchant=A1RD6BVUFC2ZSN&redirect=true



I'm in love with the company Buena Skin.  Their Spirulina Scrub..It has green tea and man you can see the moisture affects of this product even before you get out of the shower!  My skin felt so SILKY and healthy.

It shimmered from the moisture ...  I love how soft it made my feet too. My son used it too, and he has terrible terrible dry skin on his feet to the point where he can not stand to be without his socks on.  it did an awesome job on his Yeti Feet!!

The Spiraling is naturally good for your body... I use it in my shakes and smoothies.  But now you can attack the bad with spirulina from the outside too!!
I highly recommend this product... your skin will thank you!!  The person in bed with your dry feet will thank you too.
Add the newer product, Brown Sugar Scrub... it has the same lovey affect on your skin!! Shimmery moisture! The smell that floats through the air while your showering is AMAZING!  I honestly love this company!

Buena Skin #BuenaSkin Beautiful Skin Scrub-Ba-Dub-Dub in my Tub!

Buy me here  http://goo.gl/4cqqbm
#BuenaSkin
Store Front  https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A1RD6BVUFC2ZSN&merchant=A1RD6BVUFC2ZSN&redirect=true

No comments:

Post a Comment