Saturday, January 28, 2017

CLICK BELOW TO WATCH A FUNNY SANDWICH VIDEO! ITS A PRO-BREAD VIDEO!






So, today we are bombarded with this is good for you.. that is good for you.. Then next week the same food has now before BAD for us! It has become so confusing Above is just a cute and silly video from a cartoon sandwich type a cartoon.. I'm not sure if he is a piece of meat or a hotdog or WHAT!

Anyway, I love bread and I have some fond memories of coming home from school each day and eating bread, usually with some butter on it, or peanut butter. Just sitting there relaxing once I got home from school. It seems like I ate bread when I got home every day! I would eat a can of bean with bacon soup and bread with butter. Man I loved that!

Today I still love bread, and enjoy a sandwich now and then. I love how you can bring a sandwich in the lunchbox and feel like your satisfied for the whole day. My son's also pick P B and J sandwich over many other options! I would miss it if bread disapeared off the face of the earth for some reason.

DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WARM BREAD FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN!

HUGS
DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment