Monday, January 30, 2017

BOTH My Parents went into the Hospital with week of the 15th with PNEUMONIA





Well.. its been hectic!  I made this video that week to let you know why I was MIA and its been so hectic that it is just getting published now.

That week I had taken them both to the doctors, and both had chest xrays and came up clear! How the heck my Mom came up clear I have NO CLUE since she sounded like she needed DRANO!  Both got put on antibiotics, and both seemed to be doing fine... then BAM! They both woke up the next day feeling crappy. Dad had been back to the ER twice in that week and they kept telling him he was clear and to just finish his med's he had been subscribed.  I knew they were not coming home that day.  Mom was so weak feeling.. Dad not as bed visually but complaining he was dying all the time **which he does often***

I know he is a drama queen and this in a way kinda sucks, because one day he will really be in trouble and after all the years of drama over nothing we will ignore it and he will poop out.

Anyway...both have pneumonia. Mom has it way worse than Dad does AND Mom's anti-rejection medication has done some kind of damage to her lungs.  She has an appointment with Pulmonary to do some testing to figure out what that damage actually is.



For those of you who are going to tell me I look CRINGE and CRAPPY, well this is what a week of no sleep looks like.. this is what it looks like when your parents are dying and you are helpless to do anything but stay by their side.



I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment