Sunday, January 15, 2017

Buddy is so HAPPY that we ar finished cleaning his teeth!! ME TOO!











This is video two of me cleaning his teeth... he is SO happy when we are finished!  He actually seems happy!

{{So, my Buddy has really bad teeth issues...  He gets so much plaque in about three months time.  I personally can not afford to get his teeth cleaned every three months, so I decided to try cleaning his teeth myself.

I bought this one.. its under $10 and like it better than the $20 set I bought

BUY ME HERE   http://amzn.to/2jkuajb

I have a friend who is a dental hygienist and she gave me pointers on how to do it.

Now... this all depends on how cooperative your pet is, and your patience.

I personally have found that my dog gives up after a bit... when he realizes that I am not giving up.  He relaxes and lets me get it done.

Its not easy.. and you have to take your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment