Saturday, April 29, 2017

WHERES DA BEEF!! Olive Ridley Instant Read Digital Kitchen Timer





BUY ME HERE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LBM4B0A



You will be surprised how much better your meat dishes will turn out when you use a meat thermometer...  My mom just made a turkey and she had a thermometer in the bird and once the turkey hit the temp her oven turns off.  This turkey was the best I have ever had!!

Now, not all of us can afford an oven with a built in meat thermometer in it.. so this little kit is perfect for the 99% of people who do not have one built in to our ovens.   An added perk is that for the same price, this kit comes with a wine thermometer and a stand alone timer.  I myself have constantly needed another timer.  I use my oven timer, but often I have several items going at once that need a timer.  I have been using my phone but I honestly do not like using my phone near the food.

SUPER FAST AND ACCURATE – Instant Read Digital Meat Thermometer features a collapsible probe for checking Food, Meat, BBQ, Chicken, Cakes, Candy and more, working perfect INDOORS or OUTDOORS

STAY EFFICIENT – When you’re cooking on the stove, in the oven or on the grill, You Need a food timer with Loud and Clear alarm, Strong Magnetic backing, Foldout Stand and battery saving ON/OFF Switch

EASY TO USE – The ideal wine accessory gift for monitor room temperature red wines or cool white wines. You need just to snap the flexible band around any bottle and the temperature will be displayed

PERFECT PACKAGED TO GIFT OR STORE – This cooking accessories set includes everything you need to create perfect meals - cooking thermometer, digital wine bottle thermometer and digital kitchen timer

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – We guarantee that you’ll absolutely love this grilling accessories kit with food temperature monitors and kitchen timers. LOVE IT or 100% of YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment