Friday, April 28, 2017

Sapphyra Women's Plus Size Cocktail Dress! So Cute and Sexy!





BUY ME HERE: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017L8507G/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hey!!  Everytime  I wear this dress or the green one like it... I get so many compliments!    I figured I would make another video to share my great experience with these dresses and  hope to help someone else find these great additions to their wardrobe .  I LOVE THEM!!



Material: 85%Polyester and 15%Spandex

Imported

This dress is American Plus Sized and it fits amazing! Product Only delivered by Sapphyra or FBA

Please follow our own size chart located on left image before ordering

V neck and half sleeve dress featuring draped bodice with Side tie to your curves

Suit for cocktail,formal,wedding,party,bridesmaid,club,night out and special occasion

Click on Sapphyra brand name above description for more GREAT styles

No comments:

Post a Comment