Friday, April 28, 2017

UNIQUE STYLE FOR $8.99 and free shipping!! SO CUTE! BOLO CHOKER!





You Know You Want This!!

BOLO CHOKER

  Buy Me Here:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XPS89NM

***********************************************************************

I have not seen this style of necklace in many  many years...I love the unique design and the updated choker!  This is a 3 tier necklace made of Metal alloy and leather with a western bolo feel.

Dont let my grumpy face fool you!!  This necklace is unique and very eye catching...  My son is 16 and he is always  up my butt!  Popping in and driving me crazy!!   It is what he do!





Ships from and sold by OnairMall.

100% brand new, Beautiful necklace, great decoration

Nice accessories to integrate jewelry case for girls and collectors

Stylish and classic appearance, unique and fashionable.

Made of strong metal alloy with shiny color finish

With it, You will look more charming and attractive

STORE FRONT: https://www.amazon.com/OnairMall/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_9860595011?ie=UTF8&node=9860595011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=OnairMall

No comments:

Post a Comment