Thursday, May 4, 2017

Little Samoyed Dog that charges your phone while looking cute! Samo Style!





BUY ME HERE: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M22SFKU

***********************************************************************

#emieSamo #Samogift #LovelySamo #Cutegift

***********************************************************************

I have finally found a portable device charger that really works! I have bought a few that just did not charge my device.  They overheated and did not charge my phone at all.. and they made my phone hot in the process too!

SAMO actually charged my phone in about 30 minutes. It did not make my phone overheat and it looked cute while it charged my phone.

Actually my dog is a bit jealous of my little Samo!



*Mini Travel Charger: Compact pocket-size external battery 5200mAh

*Charging Quickly: Emie smart charge technology can detect devices intelligently and deliver suitable current up to 2.1 amp.

*Safe Charge: Emie power banks use safe LG/Samsung lithium-ion battery and have protections to avoid over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, over-power, over-temperature and short-circuit.

*Recharge circle 500+ times.

*Adorable Fashion Design: Samo also work as LED lights.

**********************************************************************

This Cool aluminum design won 2014 Taiwan International Design Reddot award.

*********************************************************************

Perfect gift for birthday, holidays and all other occasions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What You Get:

**1*Emie Samo power bank,

**1*Micro USB Cable,

**1*Manual,

**1*Hand Strap,

**1*Gift Package



No comments:

Post a Comment