Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Help Your Plants THRIVE!! Energy Efficient 28W LED Grow Light





BUY ME HERE: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XWPVCY9

**********************************************************************

i bought this to start my garden plants early in the house.. I live in a basement, so I have no real natural lighting and even though I have a window in my bedroom, no plants thrive on that window sill due to the lack of true sunlight.

This bulb helped my plants grow.. of course I think I hurt them with to much fertilizer.  They were so healthy until I feed them... I think I gave them to much.  They are improving thankfully!!

*************************************************************************

IMPROVE PLANT HEALTH: Get your greenhouse or hydroponic indoor plants in healthy condition with Asani’s full spectrum led grow light. It comes with 16 red, 8 blue, 2 ivory, 2 yellow, 1 IR, and 1 UV bulb to create the optimal light conditions for photosynthesis and growth.

ZERO LEAF DAMAGE: Unlike other LED grow light bulbs that produce plant-damaging heat, we’ve fitted our plant grow light with a metal aluminum heat sink to keep it at the ideal temperature for plant growth.

LASTS FOR YEARS: Don’t risk it with flimsy plastic LED grow lights. Designed using a superior-grade aluminum alloy, these LED grow light bulbs give you unmatched service for years. They’re also fitted with high-performance LEDs rated at over 50,000 hours.

SAVE ON POWER: The 28W-equivalent LED growing lights have an actual power consumption of 6W to 9W, greatly saving on your electricity bill in the process. These energy efficient grow lights come with a convenient E27 base that screws into any standard socket.

1 YEAR WARRANTY: Enjoy the best LED grow lights without having anything to lose. We’ll gladly replace these RoHS and CE certified indoor growing lights in case of any manufacturing defect.

No comments:

Post a Comment