Thursday, December 15, 2016

Lets Face It will leave you Shimmering and Fresh Faced!








When I first started this product I loved the silky smoothness and shimmery skin it gave me! But, then I started to get a rash! Upon reading the ingredients, I noticed that Witch Hazel is one of the top ingredients, and yes! I am sensitive to Witch Hazel!! I Just had a red face reaction to the productso, I tried it on my hands and feet and LOVED it! My hands are so silky smooth and shimmery! I really do love the way it makes my hands and feet look! You can see a shimmer! I like that!

I personally have trouble with Witch Hazel, but it seems like it is just my delicate face...
I know I could have contacted the company and they would have taken the product back, but I figured I would try it on my hands and feet so as to see if it was any good.

Personally, I think it is a lovely product! It left my hands soft and shimmery and hydrated. I am going to pass my bottle on to someone so that they can benefit from it, and hopefully they will do a review on it if they have great results!

My aunt has a mark on her face for years! It is a dry rough patch that has not gone away in like FOREVER! I will keep you updated on her results. From how it made my hands feel, I think this just might fix her little dry spot.

The Makers of Let’s Face It Skin Essentials Anti-Aging Moisturizer is a US based manufacturing company who have been creating safe, natural ingredients skin care products for over 20 years. A leading beauty manufacturer using the latest technology in Liposome Encapsulation, carrying power-packed nutrients making each product concentrated with it’s powerful ingredients.

Let’s Face It Skin Essentials Anti-Aging Moisturizer contains the most powerful FDA approved natural ingredients, formulated and designed to deliver intensive nourishment and deep hydration, and effectively lifting and toning your skin. A non-irritating skin rejuvenation day and cream that can be safely used for all skin types. As we get older, our skin becomes less firm, prone to damage and loses it’s natural elasticity resulting in fine lines and wrinkles. Let’s Face It Skin Essentials Anti-Aging Moisturizer is packed with scientifically proven key ingredients which permanently diminish deep lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and skin imperfections to achieve a brighter, younger looking skin.

Key Ingredients:
Matrixyl / Patented Pentapeptide - it specifically target and stimulate collagen synthesis and repair damage. Compared to other peptides, its results are long-lasting.

Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 - stimulate the regeneration of collagen, act as cellular messenger and helps tighten skin.

Green Tea Extract - contains high amount of antioxidants. Help shrink blood vessels underneath the eyes which reduces puffiness and inflammation.

Witch Hazel - contains chemicals called tannins, which help reduce swelling, repair broken and tighten skin, and fight bacteria.
Glycerin - it treats and prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.

Tocopheryl Acetate - it seals in moisture, softens and hydrates thirsty skin.

NOW IS THE TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF…
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the Product
DRAMATICALLY YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN: Significantly nourish and improve the appearance of your skin tone and elasticity, enhance the skin’s defenses, and prevent future damage. It also brightens your skin to produce a natural glow. Diminishes appearance of age spots, it’s anti-inflammatory properties decrease puffiness and reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around your eyes which makes you look rested and fresh.
GROUNDBREAKING FORMULA: Contains matrixyl, a patented pentapeptide which repairs damaged skin, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 which help tighten skin, green tea extract a powerful anti-oxidant, witch hazel extract reduce swelling, and glycerin which prevent dry, scaly skin.
ANTI WRINKLE: You will notice a significant decrease in the depth and size of your wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and other skin imperfections. With daily application, your skin will start looking incredibly younger, smoother and wrinkle-free.
SKIN FRIENDLY AND FAST ABSORBING: Has been made to be non-irritating, 100% skin friendly, hydrates and absorbs quickly with deep level hydration the entire day, leaving your skin with soft, smooth, silky feel and supple. It’s non-comedogenic properties is great even for the most sensitive skin, while hydrating your skin without worrying! It has a rich formula, even with small amount of application, goes a long way.
TOP-LINE QUALITY: If you want the assurance that you are buying the best anti aging moisturizer, then this will fit your needs perfectly. It does so much more than just moisturize, it has been designed to exceed your highest expectations and finally make your skin look better than ever.

BUY ME HERE! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015OS49FY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#letsfaceitskinessen

No comments:

Post a Comment