Saturday, October 22, 2016

Eze Scoop Chocolate Chip Cookies







I have always wanted a scoop to drop my cookies with... I am not really sure why I never bought one, but I didn't! My cousin is a major baker, and she swears by this type of scoop! Making the cookies more uniform and professional looking.



Normally I start off with my cookies looking great, then I start to get tired and the cookies start to get bigger and bigger and at some point they run into each other and make a bar, instead of a bunch of cookies.



Using this scoop tonight made making the cookies more enjoyable for me.

I did not get tired and start spooning shovel size cookies to get them done

The cookies looked great

They were all the same size and cooked more evenly

Id be proud to show these cookies to my friends and family

Id even be proud to give them as gifts since they look so uniform and cared for.



They have a smaller size scoop too... which I want.

I make a lot of cookies at certain times of the year, and this will make it not such a burden.



Buy me here:

https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Ice-Cream-Scoop/dp/B018MEGJQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477192801&sr=8-1&keywords=super+eze+scoop



Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SuperEze/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment