Saturday, October 29, 2016

Air Fryer Recipe E-Boook

I stumbled upon this really neat E-Cookbook for the Air Fryer!!   The recipes are so quick and some are servings for 1, and others are for servings for 4.

Ingredients

2 large eggs

2 tablespoons of unsalted butter

½ teaspoon of vanilla extract

1 pound of cream cheese

1 cup of honey graham cracker crumbs

Directions

1. Cut a circle from a piece of parchment paper then place it in the baking pan ensuring that it fits properly.

2. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and the butter then press the mixture into the baking pan. 

3. Insert the baking pan into the fryer basket then slide it inside the air fryer. Press the roast icon on the air fryer. 

4. Adjust the cooking temperature to 350 degrees and the cooking time to 4 minutes.

5. In a mixer, blend the cream cheese then add the sugar. Add the eggs one at a time as you mix until the mixture becomes creamy. Add the vanilla extract to the creamy mixture then mix well.

6. Remove the fryer basket and pour the cheese mixture evenly on the graham cracker crust.

7. Return the fryer basket to the air fryer then press the bake icon. Adjust the cooking temperature to 360 degrees and the cooking time to 15 minutes.

8. Chill the cheesecake for 3 hours before serving


I love recipes that have few and simple ingredients!!   Even though I do not have the Air Fryer, I made this recipe in my pressure cooker oven.  A close runner up to the Air Fryer.   Yummy in Ramekin's



25 easy recipes!!    Pictures so you can see how your recipe should turn out!!  I always need pictures... 

 I hope they expand their recipes to other gadgets... I have a pressure cooker oven that needs a good cookbook.  
#AirFryerBook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MA1UD77

As you can tell... I love my Sweets!!

Happy Cooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment