Thursday, July 6, 2017

YOU NEED THIS IF YOU HAVE A FUR BABY! *DaffComb by Daff-Key De-Matting Comb





*************************************************************

BUY ME HERE!  https://www.amazon.com/Dematting-sided-grooming-handle-DaffComb/dp/B01N8VJB6B

**************************************************************

 I was kind of afraid I would hurt my dog using this, but it was so easy! Normally I end up cutting his ear hair short or cutting out knots, but this took the knots right out!! I made a short video and you can see he also handled it very well too. I am so happy I have this now because I no longer have to cut knots out. The handle is a comfy gel handle and the blades are hidden safely in the moon of the comb. It was real REAL easy and I am stoked to use it over and over again! {He is a Maltese Poodle and his knots get like dreadlocks from him rolling around on the floor}

**************************************************************

Professional de-matting comb with 2 sided rake and extremely comfortable silicon gel handle.

Buy one just now and get a cute waste bags holder with one roll of bags as a gift.

2 different sides of rake care of very simple using. Use 12 tooth side for common combing and 23 tooth side for more perfect results.

No comments:

Post a Comment